This is Not a Test Official Rulebook PDF
Note - This is a PDF version of the rules. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having issues downloading the pdf.
The great armed conflict known as the End War ravaged the world for years but came to its devastating conclusion in just seconds. In the aftermath of the nuclear attacks, remembered as the Great Fall, the United States was left a scarred wasteland. Millions died, polite society collapsed and scientific knowledge was lost in a forest of mushroom clouds. But hey, it’s not all bad. You and your fellow survivors live in the Tri-State Wasteland, an unforgiving land of mutants, lost technology and as much opportunity as danger. In this new world anyone can make their own destiny. But it's not easy and you better have grit, cunning, and a willingness to get a little dirty. This is the world of This Is Not a Test, a 28mm skirmish wargame set in a post-apocalyptic United States where warbands fight for survival, power and greed in the wastes. This rulebook features:
- Fast and involved game play – Play in as little as an hour. The game rewards tactical thinking and the activation system ensures play passes back and forth in a dynamic fashion that keeps all players involved to the very end.
- Six factions to choose from – Murderous raiders, unusual mutants, profit-driven caravanners, primitive tribals, technology-seeking Preservers and wasteland rangers known as Peacekeepers.
- Mutations, skills, and abilities – Over 60 different mutations, skills, and abilities to customize your models and make a truly unique warband.
- Plenty of weapons and equipment – With more than 60 separate weapons, armor, and equipment, from clubs to assault rifles, there is no shortage of ways to permanently solve problems.
- Harness the power of the past – No wasteland is complete without powerful ancient weapons littered about; everything from laser carbines to plasma casters. And don't forget about the ever popular power armor. There are over 25 separate relics waiting to vaporize your opponents.
- Multiple scenarios and full campaign – Five balanced scenarios to challenge your warbands. Further, a fully detailed campaign system is included to keep track of injuries, income, experience, new skills, and overall power. Watch your warband go from a bunch of softbellies to full wasteland legends.
- A truly dangerous wasteland – Full rules for wasteland hazards such as emberquakes, ripwinds and other natural occurrences that are as dangerous to your warband as your opponent. Additionally, a bestiary is included with over 30 entries for various wasteland creatures. Watch out for all types of fauna from simple rad zombies to the terrifying landsnapper. All have been catalogued and presented for your hunting pleasure.
- BONUS – Since the game has been so successful, we have decided to offer the PDF at a newer low price!
Author: Joseph McGuire Artists: Don Ellis Aguillo, David Arenas, Gilles Bjork, Mark Bulahao, Leonardo Calamati, Curtis Fell, Leon Jo, John Newman, Matthew Roberts, Eryck Webb
Check out Guerrilla Miniature Games TNT game play videos: Nickel City Stories